Sunday, June 19, 2016

For The Preppers And Survivalists

     I’m on the road just now, and as is my habit when I go out, I look for local publications I haven’t previously encountered. I’ve hit a fair number of interesting periodicals that way.

     Well, this one doesn’t look local, though it certainly is interesting:

     There’s a lot of useful information in there, especially about weapons and “bug-out” gear. I’m not as pessimistic about the future of the United States as some preparationist-minded souls, but I plan to subscribe for a year anyway. Upon which note I must announce the downside: a year’s subscription is 6 issues for $49.95. Clearly the publisher could use more sponsors.

2 comments:

prairie gopher said...

where can I find the publisher for this mag? I can't seem to find it on google. of course it might not be an "approved" publication!

Francis W. Porretto said...

You can subscribe via https://offgridweb.com