Monday, August 22, 2016

Reviews Desperately Needed

     I keep hoping, but hope is a poor marketing strategy, so:

     At age 28, Jana Tyrell is already the foremost actress in the world. But she wants the love of a good man, and they’re not so common in Hollywood. She finds it in a most unexpected place: Onteora County, NY, a land that produces geniuses and heroes as if they’d been sown there by God. Her target, engineer and Web writer Tim Beaufort, will be rocked by the changes Jana brings to his life.

     Anyone who promises to read this short Los Angeles / Onteora County romance novel and review it at Amazon can have a free copy in .MOBI (Kindle), .EPUB, or .PDF format.

     This is honor-system stuff, Gentle Reader. I can’t enforce the terms. Neither can I keep you from giving your copy to someone else who’s made no promises (and from whom I’ve received no revenue). But I need reviews. Reviews sell books. So here we are.

     Indicate your interest either by email to my Yahoo address, or in the Comments, with a contact email address of your own. Don’t forget to specify your preferred format.

2 comments:

Dean said...

I'm interested in a .mobi version of Love in the Time of Cinema.
dfkling@gmail.com

Dean

AuricTech said...

I purchased this book a couple of days ago, and I've just submitted a review. My review is only one sentence, but I think you'll likie it.